Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hello World!

Okay, both my sisters have had blogs on here for a considerable amount of time, and they say they love it. I have always thought that I would be unable to maintain a blog, given my inability to concentrate on anything more than five minutes, and the fact that I do not own a home computer. Pause for reaction.....

Anyway, after a particularly boring day at work, I realized that I would not have to update my blog on a daily basis, and could do so at several different locations until I was able to have a computer to call my very own. Sometimes the great ideas are very slow arriving, or I'm just a bit of an idiot.

So, to start of this new venture, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 27 years old single mom of the most perfect(albeit slightly nutty) son on earth. And, if you haven't already guessed by the title of my blog, I work in a bookstore, mainly in the teeny coffee shop located within said bookstore.

I titled my blog as such because you would be amazed at the stuff that goes on in a little local bookstore. Customers try to get away with the craziest things, and all of us who work here are pretty much insane, including my boss. I shall omit all real names to avoid any hurt feelings or embarrassment, unless the person gives me permission to do so.

Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment